We are an independent education providers who seek to enrich and enhance your child’s knowledge base of numbers & beyond through our structured curriculum and our value proposition:
MC2 offers the opportunity to engage your child in playful math activities to help them develop a strong foundation by exploring the concepts behind them.
MC Square is a great way to enrich your child’s day with mathematical inspiration.
Classes begin, each trimester comprises of 12 classes of 1 hour duration. The flow of the class is –
- Children will participate in songs, stories, art and customized games tied to a different math topic each week such as patterns, shapes, numbers, arithmetic, applications and more.
- Kids work on classroom worksheets under the supervision of the instructors
- Each child receives a folder with the following take home materials –
- Fun & interactive worksheets to reinforce the concepts
- Tips & ideas for parents to practice math with their child via everyday conversations
- Suggestions on children’s story books based on the concept taught in the class
- Class Flow for the parents to know all that was done and taught in the class